Fix Mozilla Thunderbird Stopped Working in Window 10
Most of the people use Mozilla Thunderbird to send and receive their mails and files. To protect your Mozilla Thunderbird in Window 10 you have to check and use updated window. Keep your computer away from virus. The error occurs when the application is running on the screen but it is not responding. There is no need of getting annoyed just you have remain calm and cool for a second and should read the instruction very carefully which are written especially to solve the problem of Mozilla thunderbird is not responding.
Solution for Mozilla Thunderbird Stopped Working in Window 10
To protect your Mozilla Thunderbird in window 10 is very easy. You have to just follow these simple steps to solve the problem.
- First you have to go Update Mozilla Thunderbird
- Now please use patented technologies to download this pc repair tool
- To find Window Issue please Click Scan
- Use Safe Mode to Run Mozilla Thunderbird
- Add One to Disable thunderbird
- Use Compatibility mode to Run Thunderbird
- Check your antivirus
- Use run ccleaner
- To solve all the issue Click on “Repair All”.
- Your data may be Corrupted
First you have to close all the application. Then Click Start Button. Now type in run and press. A new window will open and type ‘taskmgr’ or Click right on task bar and Please Select Task Manager. Go to process tab now please Close Mozilla Thunderbird.
And for windows please Click on Start and open Run. Now in the window you have to type %appdata% and Press Enter. Now again open Mozilla thunderbird profile and delete the lock file. When thunderbird is not opening please press and hold down sift key. Click help menu in thunderbird window now disable the add ons, now choose Restart. Now the safe mode window will open then click on continue in safe mode now Click the tools menu then Click add-ons and extension.
Update Mozilla Thunderbird
- Please do a Manual Update
- Now go help Menu
- Then Select about Thunderbird
- Now Check for Available Updates
- Please Click on ‘Restart Thunderbird to Update’.
Causes for Mozilla Thunderbird in Window 10
- If you are outdated version of Mozilla Thunderbird
- Issue can be caused by the third party application
- If your Hardware fails
- Due to the Corrupted files
- If there is any malware or any virus
- Due to bad sectors
- Your fire ball is blocking
In this way you instantly solve the problem of Window 10. Keep your Computer Clean and updated.