- Email Clients
I have instslled Mozilla Thunderbird in order to redirect a large number of emails. Redirct extention works but there is a problem. Original senders name and email subject line retained but date is latest date received at redirected site. Need to have original date and time retained. I saw a post on another site that original date can be preserved. Anyone now how to do this? Urgent. Large batch of 150 or so emails almost useless with date sorting. Thanks.
Enjoy your free answer!
Join now to get more tech resources.
Which redirect extension did you use? I have successfully redirected from rr.com to gmail.com and kept the date intact. If using the gmail interface, hit the Show Details text all the way to the right of the From after you open the mail.
But even better, if using Thunderbird to access the gmail account, it does in fact list it as the date of original delivery.
Additional Thunderbird issues
- Problem with email after Thunderbird Upgrade ; support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Today, 5:49 pm Thunderbird IMAP Folder Problem ; Call support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Today, 5:44 pm Redirecting emails in Thunderbird problem ; call support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Today, 5:37 pm ThunderBird Email Problems with Windows 8 ; support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Today, 5:28 pm Bitdefender, Thunderbird, IMAP issues : support @ 1-855-785-2511