How to Configure ATT email settings with Mozilla Thunderbird?
ATT email is very easy a comfortable to use which is used by many user. You can use chrome, Firebox, safari to view att emails and you will get the notification on the desktop of the new message. Please open a browser tab to get an email. ATT is a free email software. It is an instant messenger. We can play games, watch movies, watch T.V shows and many more. The best thing is you can connect ATT mails on your mobile phone also. You can change your mail version in ATT. To see current email version you have to refresh your inbox.
Att email setting is very easy to configure with Thunderbird. We can use it in our office as well as in home.
We can use POP3 and IMAP in ATT email. There is a little difference between these two settings.
- Go to files, then in account settings
- Select your email account for update
- Create a new account to register yourself
- Select email settings
- Please select pop and imap
- Check your credentials
The account settings of pop3 and IMAP settings is very simple in ATT Email with Mozilla Thunderbird.
Att.net email setting of pop3
- Inbound settings in pop3 is 995
- Outbound settings of pop3 is 465
- Please enter your name in the box in inbound settings
- Now please enter your name in the box in outbound settings
- Please enter your password in the box
- And the connection security is required as (yes) in both inbound and outbound settings
Att.net email setting of IMAP
- The inbound account settings in IMAP is 993
- The out bound account settings in IMAP is 465 or 587
- Please enter your name and password in the required field
- And your connection security is required (yes) in IMAP settings of inbound and outbound
Using Chrome for notification
- Please select chrome
- Now select chrome settings
- Please select advanced settings
- Go to privacy and settings
- Select content settings
- Now select one of them (Allow, ask before sending, block)
- Now at last select done
And for more detail you can contact with us on customerID@att.net