Mozilla Thunderbird Problems
How to fix Mozilla Thunderbird error?
Mozilla thunderbird is totally free. It is an open source application. Fix Mozilla Thunderbird Problems, Mozilla thunderbird manages all you all images, chats, news feed news group. Many versions are available which supports windows, mac and Linux platforms. These errors sometimes freezes the application and you have to shut down the system. Mozilla Corporation has created Thunderbird.
Thunderbird Email is very popular application. Mozilla Thunderbird application is based on desktop. This application controls completely on the email messages. You can install a number of add ons in thunderbird. You can free download and install thunderbird. We can use various language in Thunderbird. Mozilla thunderbird in email service which is used by many peoples in the office. You can save your personal information like messages, password in a Thunderbird profile. You can also save your important files in this application
Problems and Errors in Mozilla Thunderbird
These are the problems and errors which you are facing while you are using thunderbird.
- Cannot delete your message in Thunderbird
- Problem in sending email message
- You are not receiving the messages
- Mozilla thunderbird closes immediately
- Server does not support encryption
- The hyperlink in messages is not working properly
Causes of Error in Mozilla Thunderbird
The following are the error in Mozilla thunderbird.
- Your trash folder is corrupted
- You have done Incorrect Mozilla Thunderbird settings
- Your Internet service provider is blocked
- Mail server is not supporting encryption
Solution of Errors in Mozilla Thunderbird
- Configured the account correctly and properly
- Check the Thunderbird account settings
- Use a bug report or any forum
- Export data to thunderbird to PSD
- Use Mozilla thunderbird in safe mode
For the solution of Mozilla Thunderbird you have to open profile folder, then Click on the menu now select help, click troubleshooting information. On troubleshooting app click show folder under application basics. Now close thunderbird. Go in the file manager now open mail folder, use account pop or IMAP. Now open the folder of incoming mail. Select trash files and erase them. Then restart thunderbird.
Now open the trash folder in imap. In pop go to folder list, click right on the account name and then select new folder, click on create folder. If you cannot receive messages please select tool and then click accounts settings. Now select server settings. Click the settings for change to correct settings. Use imap by default. Configure pop account correctly.
Always run thunderbird in safe mode. Please press and hold the sift key. Now click help menu in Thunderbird menu now select restart with add-ons disabled, now click restart. In the box of thunderbird, click continue in safe mode. In Hotmail account, click option then select more option, click rules. You need an automatic converter to export all the mails.