Thunderbird Windows 10 Problems| +1-855-785-2511
Mozilla’s Thunderbird is compatible with Windows 8.1, but there are some versions that seem to be creating problems for some Windows 8.1 users. One of the users says that Thunderbird was working with Windows 8.1 but after switching to Thunderbird 24.2, it has stopped working, new mails weren’t arriving and it could not connect to server
Thunderbird was working with Windows 8.1 but when I upgraded to Thunderbird 24.2 it stopped receiving new mails and could not connect to server.
I’ve check the Thunderbird forums and found that there was a very simple cause that was generating this problem. Also, some Windows 8.1 users have been reporting similar problems when playing the online game Grepolis. The solution is just to check with your firewall and make sure it isn’t blocking Thunderbird. Let us know by leaving your comment if you are having other problems with Thunderbird in Windows 8.1 and we’ll try to find a working fix together.
Download Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows 8.1
Call support @ 1-855-785-2511 For Additional support
- What are recommended third party anti-virus software solutions? @ 1-855-785-2511
- Problems sending email from Thunderbird ; Call support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Application not responding ; call support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Thunderbird Outgoing Email Problems ; Call support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Problem with email after Thunderbird Upgrade ; support @ 1-855-785-2511
- Thunderbird email problems ; Call support @ 1-855-785-2511