IMAP settings in Mozilla Thunderbird
Thunderbird IMAP is flexible, resourceful, fast and cool. IMAP settings in Mozilla Thunderbird, IMAP is good but in order to access your mail from anywhere on the server, you need a connection, anywhere on that server.
If you go to an area without net access and want to take your mail with you, what will you do? If you want Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Sea Monkey IMAP account inbox should present offline, then all the inbox messages will be automatically downloaded to your system and you can read them later or write without connecting Inbox IMAP settings in Mozilla Thunderbird.
How to do Inbox IMAP settings in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- If you want to set up offline use to your IMAP email inbox.
- Go to the Tools Menu then, Account Settings from Mozilla Thunderbird Menu.
- Now click on the synchronization and storage category for the IMAP account.
- Be sure to keep the message for this account checked on this computer.
- Click on Advanced.
- Make sure that downloads are checked for the Inbox folder.
- You can select another folder where you want to make available offline.
- Click OK Button
- Again click OK.
Go Offline in Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Sea Monkey or Netscape
- Go Offline now
- Select file Offline Download and sync now from the menu.
- Ensure that mail messages are selected under download or the following sync.
- Check your offline work once download and sync completely.
- Click on OK.
- Now you go back online.
- Click on the online/offline icon in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Now select the file offline. Work offline from the menu.