In the last few months, I found two new spam lists (I have never signed up for a list), whereas the old filters were able to deal automatically with most spam, but now they do not. The current filters were for the domain name, but a spammer constantly creates a new .com no any domain name that has not yet been flagged at the server level. A report Mozilla Thunderbird spam filter sends those new top-level domains, such as party and bid.
Mozilla Thunderbird spam filter
For a while, taking a code or recruiting hackers, you can help Mozilla Thunderbird to do everything in Bugzilla Travel by providing as much detail as possible through bug reporting and by facilitating or voting for them.
You have found in Mozilla Thunderbird to report a bug or you have suggested an increase or new feature:
- Find Bugzilla for an existing bug report that covers your problem.
- If your problem has already been filed
- Add something new, you can contribute as a comment.
- If the bug has been reported to be on Linux and you see it under Mac OS X, for example, you can say this in the comments, however, do not make changes in bug areas.
- If you can add situations where the problem occurs in particular, if it is not yet clear how the bug can be reproduced so far in the discussion, then it is very good.
- Vote for a bug to boom its visibility
- If you do not find any existing bugs that you want to report, then it covers
- Create a new bug report
- Follow detailed instructions on the Bugzilla site.
If you want a new feature or improvement, make sure the promotion a new feature or request for enhancement. Under Severity, you can add “Feature Request:” in the Summary field.