UID FETCH server error Thunderbird, this article explains how to use one account in Thunderbird and send mail to multiple accounts. Those other accounts should be present on the mail server, but not present in Thunderbird. This is not the same as a global inbox that hides the existence of accounts in the folder pane. other accounts are not really present in thunderbirds. It makes it simple how you manage your email in Thunderbird and check out new mail and gain them.
It depends on sending multiple email addresses while posting and keeping an account with an email provider, from time to time to automatically receive mail from a POP server and merge it into a webmail inbox. An alternative feature is that your account receives mail from all the accounts from that inbox that the feature is called Mail Entertainer in Gmail.com, in GMX.com, Fastmail.fm By adding an external POP server account to an account in Yahoo. Adding a POP3 Account to Mail Plus and Windows Live Hotmail.
UID FETCH server error Thunderbird
This article will use Gmail’s Mail Fetcher until a raw message sees the source (you do this want to use View > Message Source in Thunderbird. They can not tell you have sent messages from your Gmail account.
The main drawback to doing so (in addition to working in setting it up) is that the new mail from other accounts will not be seen quickly. Gmail’s Mail will check the new mail more quickly, though you will get new mail in those accounts more often.
Replace several accounts with one account Thunderbird
- Back up your profile using something like Mozbackup
- Sign up for a Gmail account if you do not already have one
- Open Gmail account in Thunderbird. This can be either a POP or IMAP account if you use a POP account, you can configure it as a global inbox if you only want to see the local folder in the folder pane
- Enter the email address and username with a password of other accounts. Tools -> Options -> Security -> Password -> Saved Passwords if needed
- Safe location, such as Local Folders, to move all folders to other accounts. You may find it easiest to create a child folder for each account. So that you can drag and drop existing ones without running against the naming. Otherwise, you will have to select all the messages in the folder and instead have to move it.
You can organize your saved messages later.
- Compact folders in each folder by selecting an account in the folder pane, and then file -> Compact folders, except Gmail.
- Delete other accounts. You can delete it by selecting it in Tools > Account Settings, and then “Remove Account” from the “Account Actions” list box.
- Follow these instructions to make Gmail’s Mail Fun to tell you about the pop accounts you want to receive via email. If you want to change the existing IMAP account, check that your email provider also provides a POP server. You may enable POP access by using the browser to enter that email provider’s webmail.
- Add email addresses of deleted accounts in the Gmail account as additional identities. See multiple identities for that e-mail account, how to do that. Do not forget to register each email address on Gmail – Webmail – Settings -> Accounts -> “Add another email address“
- Your inbox will contain messages sent to several email addresses. If you want to make it easy to choose which message was sent to. Then use the account color add-on to highlight the mail using a different color for each identity (email address). Another way to do this would be to add a colorful tag. To add a message filter on which the message was sent. Or you can create a separate folder for each email address (call it to whichever you want) and use it.
To automatically transfer your message to a new filter.
- Support of multiple identities is sufficiently smart to default. To the email address in which the message was sent, upon reply. When you create a new message, select the email address you want to use from: from the drop-down list. If you create separate folders to store mail sent to each email address. You can use the identity (to address) instead of sending new mail. From each account to the folder account add-on Can be used.
- Combine your saved messages with deleted accounts.
If you are facing issues with UID FETCH server error Thunderbird, Contact Thunderbird expert for your solution.
Call @ +1-855-785-2511 Toll-free