Thunderbird Gmail POP3 Setting, Call +1-855-785-2511, can’t add a new gmail account to thunderbird
For the issue that you are facing, I’d suggest you please follow the steps below to get all the incoming emails on Thunderbird using POP3:
- Change your Gmail settings:
- Sign in to the Gmail account you want to import to.
- In the top right, click Settings and again Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address of the other account, then click Next Step.
- Type your password.
Recommended: Check the boxes next to the options below:
“Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail”
“Label incoming messages”
Leave the other boxes unchecked.
Click Add Account.